Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Hi-Ho-Hi-Ho, A - Blogging We Shall Go ....

Pin It Now!

For those of you who know me as The Dixie Pixie, you know that talking anything "Disney" is what I do best.  Planning and researching for Walt Disney World Resort and Theme Park vacations is my favorite passtime.  With that in mind, I have set up this blog page to and also a Facebook page, Dixie Pixie Planner, to write about what I love to talk about.  Just about a week ago I noticed a post on another blog sites page asking for staff writers for their blog.  So, I thought what the heck, I love Disney, planning and traveling and everyone knows I can talk about those topics all day long, so why not go for it.  So I filled out the application and sent it in.  Imagine my surprise and excitement when on Monday morning there was an email waiting for me to let me know that I along with 5 others had been selected to become a staff writer/blogger for The Disney Planning Blog!  I mean come on, how great is that?!

So beginning January 1, 2012 I will be posting at least 2 blogs a month there.  Head over and bookmark that site and visit their Facebook page and like it too so you can keep up with all of the blogs, tips and information regarding Disney.  I will be blogging along with a fellow Disney-fan on topics regarding Planning for Families.  We will be know as the "Disney Moms"...cute right?  In addition to my posts on The Disney Planning Blog I will continue to post here on The Dixie Pixie Blog as well as keeping up my "Magical Memories Monday's" and "WDW Tips on Tuesday" blogs on my Facebook page.

So, like those busy little dwarfs say, "Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho, it's off to work (blog) I go".

No comments: