Thursday, December 15, 2011

Things are coming together...Keep Moving Forward!

Pin It Now!
OK so I have been working on our WDW trip, which begins in 2 days!!!!!, and have everything just about ready to go.  Lists are done, ADR's are done, trip planning and touring plans are done...just have to do the online check-in and final packing and then we hit the road.

I have been busy working on trips for others on-top of all of this...which I love to do almost as much as planning our own trips.  Things are moving fast around DPP, blogging, Facebook(ing), planning, and Lot's more...I will have some exciting news coming soon!  But I can share that beginning in January I will be posting blogs to The Disney Planning Blog!  I am super excited about this.  I will be sharing lot's of planning tips and information for families.

So I'm off to do a little more planning, packing, and last minute "stuff".  But make sure to check in here and on my Facebook page and Twitter (@RFretDixiePixie) for updates and photos from WDW next week!


No comments: