Thursday, August 23, 2012

It's back to school time...with a little Disney Magic

Pin It Now! It's that time of year again, kids are heading back to school. Last night I went to a local elementary school to visit my best friends daughter who is a first year teacher at her Open House. She is one of my "Disney Babies", the oldest one between my best friends 3 and my 2. We have been on many WDW trips together through the years, and I am proud to say I have Disney-fied each of them.

I'm so proud of Kayla, Ms. Moran that is. She graduated from college at the top of her class and is going to be a wonderful teacher!

Her room was so cute. Decorated with little owls everywhere and bright colored walls she had just painted. And there was even a little bit of Disney in her room. A pointer in the shape of a Mickey Mouse white gloved hand. I was extra proud!

Here's wishing all the students, teachers and parents a Magical school year! <3 class="separator" data-blogger-escaped-div="div" data-blogger-escaped-dixie="dixie" data-blogger-escaped-pixie="pixie" data-blogger-escaped-your="your" style="clear: both; text-align: center;">

No comments: