Friday, August 24, 2012

The Countdown is On!

Pin It Now! Yes, that's right...only 20 more days until Mr. Pixie and myself set sail on the Disney Dream for our 20th Anniversary cruise to the Bahamas.

I'm so beyond excited I can't even tell you. #1, because it's a Disney Cruise and of course as you know anything Disney is faboo as far as I'm concerned. And #2, because it's our first ever cruise! So along with the Disney excitement there's also the excitement of just not knowing what to expect. Unlike our WDW trips I have no point if reference for the cruise. Which makes the buildup to our cast off day so much more thrilling!

We are scheduled to leave on Sept. 12, which is our actual anniversary, and drive down to Port Canaveral with a stay at the Raddison for the night. We have the park & stay package. So that we can leave our car at the hotel and they will shuttle us to the port terminal. On Sept. 13 we will head to the terminal to get checked in and board the ship. Our cruise is 3 nights with a day in Nassau and a day at Disney's private island Castaway Cay. We don't plan to get off at Nassau but I can't wait to see the white sand beaches and crystal blue waters at CC. I've seen so many pictures and I am praying it will look just like them...like Paradise!

I'll be updating ya'll before we leave with more countdown excitement. And when we get back I'll have a full trip report. Until then, Disney DREAMS and a sea full if hugs <3 class="separator" data-blogger-escaped-div="div" data-blogger-escaped-dixie="dixie" data-blogger-escaped-pixie="pixie" data-blogger-escaped-the="the" style="clear: both; text-align: center;">

No comments: