Thursday, September 6, 2012

It's almost time!

Pin It Now! Only 6 days till our 20th Anniversary Cruise on the Disney Dream! WhooHoo! I'm a little excited.

And things are coming together. Haven't started the packing just yet, but the planning has been furious and fun.

Thought I would share with you my planning notebook for the cruise. Those of you who read the blog or follow the Dixie Pixie Planner on Facebook know about my notebooks that I always make for our WDW trips. Well of course I had to make one for the cruise :)

Being the uber planner I am, an also aligning with my ICD tendencies, everything needs a place where I can put my hands on it and know its all laid out and organized. So...the binder makes me happy, and gives me piece of mind.

In the binder is everything we need and more. Packing lists, ship map, DISbiard Disigns for the cabin door (gotta laminate those and put magnets on), DCL luggage tags/contact cards (to give to grandparents), all other DCL forms and print outs, cruise tips sheets(so I don't forget about any cool stuff) and info for our night before the cruise hotel.

As you can see by the pics below, there's also lots of extra notes. I keep a pen in the binder so I can write down anything I think of leading up to the cruise.

Happy planning and Disney Dreams...The Dixie Pixie PLANNER <3 data-blogger-escaped-br="br">

No comments: