Wednesday, October 3, 2012

October is Here: Time to plan your Disney Halloween Costume forHalloween

Pin It Now! October is already under way, can you believe it? So it's that time of year again...time to plan your Halloween costume! And if you're like me, it's got to be a Disney themed costume.

This year I'm trying to decide between Mary Poppins and Bert or Cruella DeVille and a Dog Catcher for my husband and mines costume.

Last year we were Woody and Jessy, complete with pull strings. And we had a ball! (See pics below)

So what do you think? What's your vote? Comment below and help me decide: Mary & Bert or Cruella & the Dog Catcher...

(This post is also part of the www.focusedonthemagic.com Wordless (or almost wordless) Wednesday blog hop. Check it out...)

Focused on the Magic

8 comments:

Grisel Rey said...

Great costumes...I think Cruella & the Dog Catcher would be awesome :)

Jodi Whisenhunt said...

Hahaha!!! That's too cute!

Judy Roszkowski said...

Love the last photo, I am voting for Mary & Bert! Disney Gal Judy

Sean @DisneyDayByDay said...

Oh love toy story! Great Costumes!!

The Dixie Pixie said...

Thanks for the sweet words and votes for your choices. Stay tuned to see which one we choose!...

Mouse Fan Diane said...

Great pics of your guys as Jessie and Woody

disneymom525 said...

I love the costumes! We always do Disney costumes for Halloween as well, this year we are attempting Snow White and the 7 Dwarves, my little girl is Snow White, while Mommy, Daddy, and puppies are attempting to find a way to be the dwarves (at least 5 of them!)

Melissa Knight said...

Love the Woody and Jessie costumes! I vote for Mary and Bert. Two of my favorites. :)