Monday, November 19, 2012

Tiggerific Tuesday Trivia: Willie the Dummy

Pin It Now! Tiggerific Tuesday Trivia today has a little known fact about a special little guy at Disney's Hollywood Studios...

I came across an article on a WDW Blog site I visit. I thought it was so funny, since my family are always on "the lookout" for the dummy at the end of Tower of Terror and fight over the end seats cause the dummy is right next to you when the ride is over. And he scares the bejeezes out of us all. The article was interesting because it explained that there really is an interesting history to that little guy. It's the actual Dummy (Willie) from an episode of The Twilight Zone in the 1960's. Just looking at the picture freaks me out!

Don't be scarred...come hop around the Tiggerific Tuesday Trivia Blog Hop hosted by Magical Mouse Schoolhouse. Just click the link and travel to another blog for more great trivia..."If You Dare"...
Tiggerific+Tuesday+Trivia Tiggerific Tuesday Trivia: Turkey Legs

3 comments:

Heidi said...

LOL! This is seriously funny because we've ridden that ride a lot and I never noticed that! Thanks for sharing!

Jodi Whisenhunt said...

Too funny! I have never noticed it, but my son said it scared the bejeepers out of a girl friend once & she jumped completely across him to get out! LOL! Thanks for linking up this week!

Beth Green said...

I agree- I've never seen or even heard about this dummy!!! I can't wait to look for it next trip!!