Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Disney Movie Review: Wreck It Ralph

Pin It Now!
One of my favorite things is to go to the movies. I love the whole experience; the popcorn, the dark theater, getting there early to get just the right spot. Even the details of the movies; the story, the sets and costumes, the music and the cinematography.

So, also knowing that all things Disney are my favorites too, you can imagine that anytime I can couple a trip to the movies with the movie being a Disney film...I'm a happy girl!

I have passed this love of movies (and Disney) down to my children. And have loved taking them to the movies since they were just toddlers. I am now sharing those two loves with my little niece. Just recently I took her for a movie day to see Wreck It Ralph.

The movie was great! I loved the story, very sweet and it even had a co surprise ending. My niece thought it was great too. The animation was awesome and I as an adult loved the little touches of humor I could appreciate and the references and throw backs to 80's video games.

If you haven't seen it yet, make some time over the holiday to do so. You won't be disappointed. Our next movie day movie will be the rerelease of Monsters Inc.




No comments: