Thursday, December 20, 2012

Monsters Inc. Rerelease

Pin It Now!
Today I took my niece to see the rerelease of Disney/Pixar's Monsters Inc. We saw the 2-D version, as I'm not a big fan of 3-D and also wanted to see it as I remembered it from the first time it came out.

When it came out originally my own children were very little and lived it. And surprisingly it is one of the few Disney movies we do not own on video (yes I said video) or DVD. So I couldn't wait to share the experience of seeing this movie in a theater again with my niece ( her first time seeing it in a theater).

It was just as good this time as the first. I loved the short before the movie, For the Birds. And there were a few scenes and funny little things in the movie I had forgotten that I really enjoyed seeing. I found myself laughing out loud several times. And my niece was me memorized by the movie.

I hope you get a chance to see the movie during its rerelease. It is so worth it.





No comments: