Monday, March 17, 2014

ALDO Spring Purse Inspiration

Pin It Now!


Today it is rainy and cold AGAIN here in North Carolina. Freezing rain actually. But 
I'm keeping a sunny disposition and choosing to think happy thoughts of Spring and Fashion. Namely Spring Purse Inspirations. 

While it's raining and cold outside, I decided to cuddle up inside and hop on one of my favorite fashion sites to check out some Spring purse ideas. ALDO is a great inexpensive store with wonderful accessories. I love their purses, jewelry and sunglasses. There is an ALDO store at a mall near me, but it's just so easy to hop on their website and shop from there. Remember I've mentioned before how I love a great deal? Well, ALDO has great deals and prices. Anywhere from $10 or less to under $50 for shoes or purses. The purses I found today are each between $40-$45, not bad. 


So here are a few purses that caught my eye.  First, a sweet little mint colored bag called Myrum. I love, love, love the color. So great for Spring. Can't you just see that bag on your arm with a great Easter Dress?  Second, a similar bowling bag style purse in a beautiful soft coral color with a lace-look detail. The Derolain would be perfect for a special occasion. The Gudino Clutch has a rainbow of colors and textures. I'd love to pair this clutch with a jeans outfit and tunic top for a fun Boho look. Finally, the Seidenbecker would be perfect as a beach or trip bag. You could throw everything you need in it and go. And the sweet little floral scarf accent is a great detail. 

There you have it. Four looks to inspire your Spring purse wardrobe...what, you don't have a "purse wardrobe"? Oh, maybe it's just me. Comment below which is your favorite!

Sending you warm and sunny hugs...your favorite fashionista The Dixie Pixie!
**Follow the links below if you'd like to get a closer look at the purses featured in this article. Or to shop!




ALDO multi color purse
aldoshoes.com

ALDO zipper purse
aldoshoes.com

ALDO chain strap purse
aldoshoes.com

ALDO imitation purse
aldoshoes.com

No comments: