Monday, March 17, 2014

Charlotte Russe Sandals. Summer Shoes

Pin It Now!


The cold and rainy weather is still around. And I'm sti dreaming of warm, sunny days and fashions to go with them. So today I thought I'd look at some summer sandal looks from one of my favorite stores, Charlotte Russe.  

During the summer months I move to our beach house in South Carolina, and I practically live in flip flops and sandals. I especially love the thong style sandals that fasten around your ankle. They are very comfortable and add a great little pop of attitude and style to your outfit. You can dress them up or dress them down. 

So I hopped on the Charlotte Russe website to see what they have for this summer, and found three styles that not only do I love for great fashion style but the prices are awesome too, each is under $20. Which is why I love Charlotte Russe, they have great stuff and great prices!

The first sandal has a gold detail along the t-strap and a great royal blue color, perfect to add a pop of color to a white cropped pant outfit. 
The next sandal is a looped thong with a braided detail. The cool turquoise color is just right for the beach. These sandals could look great with a maxi dress. 
Finally, the last sandal that caught my eye of course has rhinestones and some metallic details. I love the sparkle! And could just see them dressing up a jean skirt, shorts or boyfiend style jean with a rolled ankle. 


                           

What do you think? Have these little sandals given you some inspiration for your summer footwear looks? I just love them, and I'm already dreaming of outfits to style with them!
Sending you sunny-sandal hugs...Your Dixie Pixie. 
*The looks above can be found in the links below if you are interested in purchasing. 

No comments: