Wednesday, April 23, 2014

T.M.I. Tag - You Tube Video

Pin It Now!



Hi everybody! I haven't blogged in a while, and I'm sorry. I am still working on the re-build of my blog and getting things ready for the re-launch coming on June 1, 2014. That's when everything will change over from the mainly-themed Disney posts to the new Makeup/Fashion/Etc. posts.



Until then, I will be posting here and there. So today I thought I would share my newest adventure...My You Tube Channel!



I'm very new on You Tube, and only have a few videos up so far. But I am planning more and will be coordinating my blog posts along with my videos. Please click the link below to view one of my earlier videos, which is a fun TAG video that features questions and answers that will let you get to know me, The Dixie Pixie a little better.











I hope you enjoy the video! Please visit my channel and SUBSCRIBE! Thanks!!!



Join me across Social Media:
Instagram: DIXIEPIXIEFRETWELL
Twitter: @RobinFretwell
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thedixiepixieblog
Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/DixiePixieBlog/



No comments: